Application Information & Forms
The Housing Trust accepts applications on a rolling basis from qualified individuals and families.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Download and complete the "Application Package".
- Submit your completed application, the $25 application fee, and your pre-qualification letter in-person or by mail.
- If you have any questions about the application, please contact us.
Note: Each applicant must submit a financial pre-qualification form, which should be filled out by a local lender. This form gives the Housing Trust more complete information about what the workforce in Teton County, Wyoming is able to afford. With your lender, you should take into consideration the required $2000 earnest money deposit (due at the time of the executed sales contract), the amount of down payment you can afford, your credit worthiness, your gross annual income, and any debt that you may have. Your lender should note conservative assumptions for interest rates and debt to income ratios.
Jackson Hole Community Housing Trust eligibility criteria, application, and prequalification letter template.
Use this document to update your volunteer activities on existing applications or for additional space on your application, if necessary.
When should you update your application?
- If your household size changes
- If your employment changes
- If you have additional community service to add
Your application will remain in our database until you request it to be removed.